With Avocado Oil, Aloe & Lemongrass Extract
No Parabens or Sodium Chloride.
Packed with nutritious ingredients to target hair growth, hydration, and moisture. This ultra-creamy super moisturizing conditioner contains eleven different botanical extracts including Avocado Oil, Aloe, and Lemongrass to make hair feel hydrated and shiny. Aloe provides maximum hydration and slips for easy combing which helps hair retain moisture and reduces frizz. Great for all hair types. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair.
Apply a generous amount through the hair. Leave in for 1 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract - Promotes a healthy scalp
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Promotes curl retention
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract - Helps tone and heal dry or damaged scalp by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness while helping to promote hair growth
- Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract - Nutrient and scalp conditioner
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp by adding extra nutrients and conditioners
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
- Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract - Natural astringent that has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that is beneficial for skin and scalp conditions. Helps condition scalp while adding extra shine to hair.
- Geranium Maculatum Extract - Soothing
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract - Great for the scalp and prevents dryness, stimulates hair growth and adds moisture
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp while strengthening and conditioning hair
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Hair and skin conditioning, soothing and stimulating